25 November 2012

Holiday Haul: Singapore Edition

Just got back from a two-day trip to Singapore, and I'm already missing breakfasts at Wild Honey and a couple of faces I've grown severely attached to since my days in Melbourne when the Telstra store on the corner of Bourke and Swanston was still known as Nike. 

I wish I had pictorial evidence of my trip, but I am clearly a bad blogger who was way more interested in stuffing my face and reminiscing about the days of yore like an old woman, than I was about documenting stuff.

So I've decided to regale you with a haul instead. 




... I now realize there is a very real reason as to why people recommend numbering items in photos. 

This may or may not get complicated and vaguely Where's-Wally-esque, so please don't hate me.

  • Oxblood bag - YSL Muse 2
  • Zara T-bar flats
  • Zara long-line sleeveless blazer
  • Zara shorts
  • miscellaneous skincare products: Lancome UV Expert sunscreen & Avene eye-cream and moisturiser
  • (continued below)

L-R: Mango printed blouse, Cotton On grey & white tees, Zara 'Yoko Ono' tee, Rich & Stack 'Take a Swing' necklace in Brown


Topshop collar pins


You guys! Remember the time I was obsessing over Audrina Patridge's sideways initial necklace?

Well, my sister from another mother a.k.a the brains behind up-and-coming online jewelry store Rich & Stack decided to put me out of my misery and added a little something to my Christmas order:

SIDEWAYS INITIAL NECKLACE!


She took one look at that post and messaged me in a Singapore Minute: "OMG CANNOT BELIEVE YOU WANT A SIDEWAYS INITIAL NECKLACE! I BOUGHT A SIDEWAYS INITIAL NECKLACE WHEN I WAS IN KOREA AND IT'S GOT ONE OF YOUR INITIALS ON IT, DO YOU WANT IT?"

And of course, I was hesitant at first 'cos manners are important: "OMG THAT'S SO AWESOME I FREAKING WANT IT!!!"

Then we proceeded to babble incoherently on about mental bluetooth syncing and other such random snippets that usually fill our Whatsapp windows because ... that's normal, right?

But I digress. You guys need to click here ASAP because she has some crazy Christmas deals happening now.

... You're welcome.





14 comments:

  1. A Singaporean minute is like a normal country's hour. Hahahahah love love. H necklace FTW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahahahah! Things move a little slower at the Equator... Temperature is too high :(

      Delete
  2. love everything!
    Lucia
    http://luciasloves.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. C!

    Love the shopping haul... and not gonna lie, I may or may not try to steal that bag from right under your nose on a lunch date.

    Honesty: vital to a strong friendship.

    Love, S.

    PS: Love the Rich & Stack Take a swing necklace. It's genius.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahahahah thanks S! I love honesty. Now I know where to look if it goes missing!!

      Delete
  4. great haul, definitely following
    Xo Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! Looks like you got some gorgeous things

    girlavantgarde.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Courtney! Thank you - I am massively pleased with my own haul hehe

      Delete
  6. Really loving those Cotton On tees – so cute!

    Sea and Swank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susie, they're really comfortable too. Cotton On is just about the best store ever!

      Delete