5 November 2012

Sideways Initial Necklace

Necklaces are to me as heroin is to a drug addict. 

It's a really crappy addiction, seeing as how I'm running out of storage space, and also because I really only have just the one neck to hang all these cheap necklaces off of - which by the way, I find totally inconvenient.

I mean what if I really, really felt like wearing twenty-five necklaces at one go? I'd look like I'd just high-tailed it out of a burning building and that was all I could save.

... A bunch of necklaces.

And they wouldn't even be the good kind, which would make me look like an idiot for choosing to save a metric tonne of $12 dollar necklaces instead of a laptop ...

But that's not the point of this post.

The point is, I've found a new necklace to obsess over, and it's all Audrina Patridge's fault.

Sideways Initial Necklace - Albeit Jewelry USD $330

Similar here & here.

Here's another, fuzzier look at Audrina and her awesome sideways initial necklace; a picture that serves no apparent purpose other than to bring myself to tears every time I look at it.


You can really only sort of see the shadow it casts on her collar bone ...


God, I'm pathetic.

19 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is divine! Thanks for commenting back!

      Delete
  2. Ahh now I want it too! So cute.

    Sea and Swank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel Susie - I'm still obsessed!

      Delete
  3. It's so delicate and cute, I totally want one!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to agree with you Yi-chia. Thanks so much for commenting back!

      Delete
  4. i love necklace like this that go with anything

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true, Jessica. That's another reason for me to buy this now. Thanks for commenting back!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Hi Allison, it really is! Thanks for commenting back.

      Delete
  6. How cute! Ive never seen a sideways version

    girlavantgarde.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither have I, Courtney! It's ridiculously delightful.

      Delete
  7. Love it! It's beautiful!

    X
    http://dipitblack.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do agree! Thank you for commenting back.

      Delete
  8. Love the sideways initial necklace. I did a similar posts about the sideways cross necklace - Love that too!
    You guys have a great blog going here - love the style.
    Thanks for your recent comment on my blog. Hope you keep in touch :)
    Now following!
    xoxo
    Cori

    www.purecanesugarfashion.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Cori - the sideways cross is another of my long-time obsessions! How is it that skewed things are so ridiculously awesome? Thanks for commenting back and following!

      Delete
  9. Hello T, thank you for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Twinnie. I swear I have a sideways H necklace I just bought recently. And then you wrote about it. WTF. IT'S SO FATED. I'll give it to you!

    ReplyDelete